We are a registered charity dedicated to practical and sustainable community development in the Hamilton area.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently following the COVID-19 protocols mandated by the Provincial Government.
We achieve this by:
- Training the next generation of construction trades workers through our Ready To Work program for youth with barriers to employment
- Providing renovation and construction services to local charities, non-profit groups and neighbourhood associations
- Utilizing our community building projects as on-site laboratories for volunteers and students
- Supporting diversity and encouraging active participation by all members of the community
- Mentoring students and volunteers with respect to essential life skills and work ethics
- Maintaining a close working relationship with employment agencies and service providers
- Teaching the general public hands-on home renovation techniques
- Participating in other community programs
Ready to Work
NEW – The start date of the next Ready to Work program is, October 3rd, 2022.