We are a registered charity dedicated to practical and sustainable community development in the Hamilton area.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently following the COVID-19 Stage 2 protocols mandated by the Provincial Government.
We achieve this by:
- Training the next generation of construction trades workers through our youth-at-risk program, Ready To Work
- Providing renovation and construction services to local charities, non-profit groups and neighbourhood associations
- Utilizing our community building projects as on-site laboratories for volunteers and students
- Supporting diversity and encouraging active participation by all members of the community
- Mentoring students and volunteers with respect to essential life skills and work ethics
- Maintaining a close working relationship with employment agencies and service providers
- Teaching hands-on home renovation techniques to
the general public
- Participating in other community programs
Ready to Work
NEW – The start date of the next Ready to Work program is tentatively, October 5th, 2020.
THRESHOLD is currently accepting referrals for this intake.