We are a registered non-profit organization dedicated to practical and sustainable community development in the Hamilton area.
We achieve this by:
- Training the next generation of construction trades workers through our youth-at-risk program, Ready To Work
- Providing renovation and construction services to local charities, non-profit groups and neighbourhood associations
- Utilizing our community building projects as on-site laboratories for volunteers and students
- Supporting diversity and encouraging active participation by all members of the community
- Mentoring students and volunteers with respect to essential life skills and work ethics
- Maintaining a close working relationship with employment agencies and service providers
- Teaching hands-on home renovation techniques to
the general public
- Participating in other community programs
Ready to Work
NEW – The start date of the next Ready to Work program is JULY 9, 2018. Threshold is currently accepting referrals for this intake. We are pleased to announce this will be an ALL FEMALE program.