We are a registered non-profit organization dedicated to practical and sustainable community development in the Hamilton area.
We achieve this by:
- Training the next generation of construction trades workers through our youth-at-risk program, Ready To Work.
- Providing renovation and construction services to local charities, non-profit groups and neighbourhood associations.
- Utilizing our community building projects as on-site laboratories for volunteers and students.
- Supporting diversity and encouraging active participation by all members of the community.
- Mentoring students and volunteers with respect to essential life skills and work ethics.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with employment agencies and service providers.
- Teaching hands-on home renovation techniques to
the general public.
- Participating in other community programs.
Ready to Work
NEW – The start date of the next Ready to Work program is May 9th. Threshold will be accepting referrals for this intake until May 4th.