Fun was had by all at the Threshold Open House and Graduation held October 28th. Skills Link and United Way participants were happy to accept their certificates and be congratulated by attendees. Many agencies and local businesses sent representatives including Wesley Employment Services, Banyan Community Services, Hamilton Police Services, Emergency Medical Services, Bullivant and Associates and Be Safe. Several current and former Board members were also in attendance. In addition to celebrating our graduates, Threshold Construction was officially introduced as a new social enterprise in the community. A big thank you goes out to our supporters Service Canada, United Way of Burlington and Greater Hamilton, Hamilton Community Foundation and Turkstra Lumber Company.
- Threshold welcomes our latest group of Ready to Work participants
- Next Ready To Work Intake . . . October 3, 2022
- Warm Welcome to our newest RTW Instructor . . . Jeremy Warr . . . he’s a great addition to our staff.
- JOIN US TOMORROW, June 11th at Pier 8
- Big Shout Out & Thank you to THE OTHER BIRD for their generous donation towards our Bayfront Builders’ Challenge.